Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Pay Day and Updates

Well, I went back to work today and we're still working at the clinic. I picked up my check today because I was so sick yesterday and I couldn't go and get it. This summer cold is totally kicking my butt. The coughing is really killing my chest. But anyways, I picked up my check today from Sandy and I was totally amazed at the amount. $196, for 3 days work! I am totally psyched. If I can continue to make almost $200 bucks a week, that would be totally awesome.
So it was my turn to cook dinner last night. I decided I was going to cook something not too complicated and something that didn't take long because Grandma Helen had a meeting she had to go to later that night. I made this beef and broccoli stir-fry with ramen noodles. I know it doesn't sound that great, but man was it good. I'm actually eating some more right now as lunch. :D Helen said she wanted to just eat left overs tonight, so I'm off the hook for cooking tonight. Haven't quite figured out what I'm going to eat, but I will eventually.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

DUDE YOU SUCK, WISH I HAD MONEY:( BUT I'M HAPPY FOR YOU. HOPE YOU FEEL BETTER, HUGS CAUSE MINE ARE THE BEST:) LOVE YOU!