Wednesday, June 25, 2008

10 days

Okay, I've been getting some gripes and complaints to update my blog, so here I am, updating. Nothing really significant has happened since my last post. I'm going to be coming home sooner than originally planned, but I decided I wanted to be there when Damian and June come in and to help out with that. I'm coming home late on Saturday, July 5th. I plan on doing things to increase the level of excitement of my summer, but not sure what those will be yet. I have opted to take Dylan to his swimming lessons from July 7th to July 18th, from 10:35 - 11:30. So, if you want to do something this summer, I am only available after noon on the weekdays until the 19th. I don't really have too much planned, so hit me up and we'll figure something cool to do. I already know of one activity involving Mayville's new unicycle.....XD. I'll try to update more regularly once I get home, but don't expect to see anything until then.

2 comments:

Chandler said...

You still gonna update this even though you're home?

Chandler said...

Oh, I'm Chandler. Since it didn't put my name in.